Proposal to Apple:
Qusefan Blog is happy to provide this proposal to Apple for advertising on our Blog. You’ll see we have a number of innovative ideas to drive traffic to Apple’s homepage, and provide targeted advertising to feature Apple products, services, and items for sale via iTunes.
Here are the proposals we are offering:
- Editorial posts – We will feature a single APP of the Week and provide a link to iTunes, along with some related Apps that uses may also be interested in. This not only will provide information for the APP of the Week, but bring traffic to iTunes and provide content that can be shared by our readers. Because we are an Astronomy blog, our readers tend to be highly technical, tech-savvy, and our blog features an extensive amount of information related to Astrophotography. As you know, Apple products are in the forefront of portable computing, and our readers use a variety of Apple products, and the iPhone and iPad are great tools for Astronomy.
- 728 x 90 CPC Banner Ads. We will be using Banner Ads on our site to feature Apple Products, and we will use contextual-based advertising to link the content on our site with specific Apple products. Because we feature categories on our blog, we can leverage the variety to feature many different types of Banner ads.
- 300 x 250 CPM Impression Based Ads. These can be on a rotational basis, and we will rotate them based on the site content, to make these ads relevant for our viewers.
- Direct Income Sponsorship/Advertorial using examples of how Apple Products are being used. Credit will be given to Apple for the content, and drive traffic to Apple’s website.
- Adsense to leverage keywords used in content on my blog.
- Join Tech Blog Network to increase traffic and provide greater exposure for the banners and advertising on the site.